free counters

dinsdag 14 september 2010

Hardy Update, along with more.

Well, to start off, I found another update on Mr. Matt Hardy.
According to PWInsider (yes, again, its easy to find your rumors there, deal with it), Matt Hardy is NOT going to be at the taping of tonights Smackdown, in Detroit Michigan. Reasons why are not yet given, I will keep you guys updated on this.

And The Miz has been nominated for the " baddest Baddie" award at the 2010 Kids Choice Awards in Australia. I am yet to find a reply on this by The Miz himself, but knowing him, he'll probably find it quite awesome. If you find anything about this, please feel free to let me know.

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin is going to feature in a new movie called "Hunt to Kill", in which he is playing as a border guard, who, together with his daughter, gets kidnapped by a gang in order to help track down members of a rival gang. Gary Daniels, who performed together with Austin in Sylvester Stallone's movie The Expendables, will play one of the gang members. The movie is currently being shot in and around Vancouver, under the direction of Leoni Waxman.
A link to the trailer of the movie can be found here.

For those interested, here is an interview with "The Million Dollar Man"  Ted DiBiase he had with the Vancouver Sun. Link found here.

This will be all for now, I'll come back at you guys as soon as I have more info on these, or of course other subjects.

Until then, Rest In Peace,

Undertaker.

16 opmerkingen:

  1. i dont know what language your page is in, but i like it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'd like to see Austin get back into actual wrestling.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. how does the miz still have a job god i hate the wwf

    on a side note going to watch chikara this weekend

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It's going to be hard for SCSA to get out of his typecast character

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Cool blog, I'm a big wrestling fan but I try to watch everything, WWE, TNA, RoH, and anything else I can get my hands on.
    I wonder what's happening with Matt Hardy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. nice ... blog i like it !
    supportin & following you :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. is matt hurt or something? those hardys are masters of their craft

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I am still not sure what is up with Matt exactly. Rumors are that WWE wants to release him, because he has been complaining a lot as of late, but they have not done such a thing yet, because they're afraid that he will team up with Jeff at the TNA again, brining back the Hardy Boyz time again.
    That's what the rumors say, anyway, I don't know if any of this is true. Personally? I hope they keep him at the WWE. Always been a big fan of both of the bro's.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I've never really been a huge fan of wrestling, but I like your style!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. so much for my daily wrestlin news.... update !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This post has piqued my interests ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen